My husband loves swiss mushroom burgers. I wanted to make a cheesburger meatloaf but didn’t have the recipe. So when I was looking around for one another idea struck me. It was incredibly delicious and so I had to share it.
2 lbs Ground Beef
3/4 cup Bread Crumbs
2 TB powder onion
2 eggs, beaten
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp pepper (or to taste)
Worchestire sauce to taste
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
sliced bella mushrooms
1. Saute mushrooms in oil in a skillet.
2. Mix everything but the cheese together.
3. Spread beef mixture over some wax or parchment paper into a big rectangle.
4. Lay the sauteed mushrooms in the middle of the rectangle and sprinkle with about 2 cups shredded swiss cheese.
5. Using another wax paper (or parch. ppr) roll the beef rectangle into a roll. Sprinkle the top with the remainder of the cheese.
6. Bake in the oven on a baking sheet with the parch. paper at 350 for about 60 minutes.