I made this a while ago and forgot to post it. I can’t even remember if I used a recipe for this or if this was one of those hmm-let’s-see-what-I-can-put-together-with-what-I’ve-got meals. Either way, you could probably just look at the picture and easily figure out how to make this or something similar. I remember liking this so I should try it again.
If I were to give a recipe for this I’d say you need:
- 1-2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, cut up, sliced or diced
- Some fresh juicy cherry tomatoes
- Looks like I have some sliced carrots in there too
- Dried basil, oregano, salt…basically Italian seasoning of some sort.
To make it, try this:
- Cook cut-up chicken in heated oil in a skillet until cooked through but not browned (unless you like it that way). Actually as I type this I think I remember cooking the chicken in the crock pot with the sliced carrots and maybe some broth or water and all the seasoning.
- Cook some linguine according to the pkg instructions, drain and then transfer it into a serving bowl and mix in lots of butter (or oil).
- Add the cooked and cut-up chicken and carrots and sliced grape tomatoes and sprinkle on some more of your dried herbs/seasoning.
- Eat and enjoy!
It is a simple dish but those juicy grape tomatoes really snaz it up a lot. I’m sure there are many other ways to vary this basic recipe. Let me know if you try this and what you did differently and how it turned out!