1. Cook a pot roast in the crock pot with or without BBQ sauce or other seasonings.
2. After it is cooked and all cooled, I run it through my food processor to get it nice and fine.
3. Then I add the BBQ sauce (and salt if needed)
4. I spread a little BBQ sauce on some store-bought or home-made buns and add in the Beef with or without cheese and there you go!
5. I like to serve this meal with steamed veggies and potatoes. Sometimes this means I steam some potatoes and then mash them with butter and garlic powder and salt. Sometimes I just throw a bag of frozen tator tots or fries into the oven too. You could also cook the pot roast with veggies and then it would all be combined in the sandwiches. A nice house salad works well too. There are so many ways to be creative! What ways do you serve your BBQ Beef sandwiches?