After 7 seven days of blogging last week, my brain got a little frazzled. I almost decided to do a 7 days of NO blogging but what can I say? I’m a blogging addict and can’t stay away that long. 😉 My brain’s still resting so I’ll do another simple Thankful Thursday like last week.
This week, I’m thankful for all these things that bring me so much JOY:
- My mom’s life – it’s her birthday today!
- My dad and her meeting and marrying each other 35 years ago today!
- Growing up in family with two parents who love each other and have been loyal and faithful to each other through the good and the not so good. 😉
- My three brothers and sister – the best gift my parents have ever given me after their love.
- Knowledge of Jesus and the Catholic Faith my parents introduced me to and raised me up with – ok maybe this is also a ‘best gift’ they gave me.
- A mostly stress-free family dinner out together.
- Delicious Italian food -mmmm Alfredo! (I wish I could have eaten more bread sticks!)
- Much needed de-stressing time with friends.
- My husband who helps me ‘take a break’ and re-energize.
- Watching a good movie together.
- My daughter and older sons who help me so much with the baby – I’m going to miss them when they are at school!
- Catching-up with an old childhood friend and her son.
- Playing at a ‘new’ playground in the shade of trees on an unusually cool summer morning with my kids.
- Watching the baby play in the sand – and not eating it!
- His first baby shoes – that didn’t stay on very long but made him look so cute and also like such a big boy!
- Serving God through serving others with my family – JOY.
Picture treasures from my phone: